Last Updated: May 11, 2015
Find what your looking for!
Choose from the options below to search for schools and their information such as phone numbers, email addresses, and websites. Click "scroll to top" to come back to here.
To See 2015 School Board Election information for your school select from Public Schools Menu below:
Livingston Public Schools
- B.A. Winans Elementary (K-2) 1015 West Clark Street Livingston, Montana 59047 Phone: 406.222.0192 Email: Luke Shelton, Principal Website: Winans Elementary School Read More/Share
- East Side Intermediate (Elementary) School (3-5) 401 View Vista Drive Livingston, Montana 59047 Phone: 406.222.1773 Email: Bob Stevenson, Principal Website:East Side Intermediate Welcome back East Side Students & parents! Please join us for the east side open house on Monday, August 25th, to tour the school and see where your children will be gaining invaluable education! East Side Open House Details Read More/Share
- Livingston School District Administration
132 South B Street Livingston, Montana 59047 Phone: 406-222-0861 Email: Rich Moore, Superintendent Email: Ellen Conley, Business Director Email: Jenny Stringer, Superintendent's Secretary Email: Sherri Via, Payroll Clerk Website: Livingston School District 4 & 1 School Board: Livingston School District Board of Trustees Read More/Share
There will be No 2015 School Board Election.
Three board seats were open for election. We received two candidates: Dalen Purkett and Tom Shellenberg. The trustee election scheduled for May 5th was canceled and Dalen and Tom are elected by Acclimation. Tom and Dalen will be seated at the May 12th Regular Board Meeting. They both will serve three year terms. The board will appoint a trustee to fill the third seat for one year. The seat will be up for election for a two year term in 2016.
- Park County Superintendent of Schools Park County Superintendent of Schools: Ed Barich Phone: (406) 222-4148 Email: Ed Barich, Park County Superintendent of Schools Website: Park County Superintendent of Schools The Park County Superintendent of Schools is to provide administrative support, information and organization for the schools and communities of Park County. Read More/Share
- Park High School (9-12) 102 View Vista Drive Livingston, Montana 59047 Phone: 406.222-0448 Fax: 406.222-9404 Email: Lynne Scalia, Principal Website: Park High School Website Read More/Share
- Sleeping Giant Middle School (6-8) 300 View Vista Drive Livingston, Montana 59047 Phone:406.222.3292 Fax: 406.222.3512 Email: Lisa Rosberg, Principal Website: Sleeping Giant Middle School Read More/Share
Pine Creek School
- Pine Creek School
2575 East River Road Livingston, Montana 59047 Phone: 406-222-0059 Michelle McCathy, Principal Website: Pine Creek School Read More/Share
There will be no 2015 School Board Election.
- Arrowhead School (K-8) (406) 333-4359 1489 East River Road Pray, Montana 59065 Email: Jan Cahill, Superintendent Website: Arrowhead Elementary Contact Info: Contact Information School Board: Arrowhead Board of Trustees Ryan Malone (Chairman) 333-4492 Tina Poncin 333-4758 Pete Reed 333-4063 Rob Scott 823-9848 Vacant LEAH SHANNON (Head Teacher) 333-4359 Read More/Share
Gardiner Public Schools
- Gardiner School System
510 Stone Street address Gardiner, Montana 59030 Phone: 406-848-7563 Fax: 406-848-9489 Email: J T Stroder, Superintendent Email: Mike Baer, Principal Email: Tamara Cunningham, District Clerk Website: Gardiner Public Schools School Board: Gardiner Board of Trustees Posted: 04/07/2015 TWO OPEN TRUSTEE SEATS FOR THE MAY 2015 ELECTIONS Posted: 02/11/2015 2-11-15-Meeting-Agenda 2nd-semester-2015-honor-roll RuralEducation-Olsen-2015 Posted: 02/05/2015 2.5 Newsletter 2015 Baseball Packet Mental Health First Aid 2/13/15 Posted: 01/29/2015 Strategic Planning Community: The School Board has identified three areas based on the strategic plan that they would like to create committees to formulate recommendations for each initiative. If you would like to serve on one of these committees or feel like you may be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to work on one of these committees please let me know. We would like to have two parents/community members, two students, and a SME to serve on each committee in addition to two staff members and a board member. Committees are as follows: •Facilities Committee- will be responsible for considering the needs, wants and preferences of our school and our community, ... Read More/Share
There will be no School Board Election this year.
Shields Valley Schools
- Shields Valley Schools
Erik Wilkerson, Superintendent Shields Valley Elementary (K-6) PO Box 131 Wilsall, Montana 59086 Phone: 406-578-2535 Fax: 406-578-2176 Alan Peterson, Principal Sherry Wright, Secretary Shields Valley Junior High and High School P.O. Box 40 Clyde Park, MT 59018 Phone: (406) 686-4621 Fax: (406) 686-4937 Greg Sager, Principal Anita Crane, Secretary Website: Shields Valley Schools Read More/Share
There will be No 2015 School Board Election.
- Springdale Elementary School First Street Springdale, Montana 59082 Phone: 406-932-6756 Read More/Share
Park County Private Schools
- St. Mary’s Catholic School 511 South F Street Livingston, Montana 59047 406-222-3303 Principal: Nicole Kirschten St. Mary's School is dedicated to the total education of each student in a Catholic environment rich in the love and philosophy of Jesus Christ. Our academic program strives to develop responsible students who possess personal confidence, academic mastery, and the moral religious fiber to attain success in life. Read More/Share
- Summit Christian Academy One West End Road Livingston, Montana 59047 Phone: 406-823-9155 Email: Bob Brown, Administrator Website: Summit Christian Academy Summit Christian Academy is a K-12 private christian school located in Livingston, Montana dedicated to giving students the best Christian-based classical education available taught by believers who are serious about educating kids. Read More/Share