The CHP-Livingston medical clinic has been offering primary and preventative medical care to patients of all ages as well as behavioral health for adults since 1997. The clinic is in the heart of Livingston’s historic downtown with convenient, free street parking. Services are provided by experienced family physicians, physician assistants, licensed clinical professional counselors, and licensed clinical social workers. A resource coordinator/certified application counselor also is available to assist with referrals to community resources, assistance with application paperwork, and help with accessing public benefits and insurance on the Healthcare Marketplace.
At CHP Livingston Dental, we provide first-come, first-served emergency dental services to all patients Tuesday through Friday during our Walk-In Clinic, With a commitment to relieving pain for a maximum number of clients. In addition, our dentists and hygienists also provide comprehensive dental care for patients. Our services include exams, digital x-rays, cleanings, fillings, extractions and preventive care (sealants, fluoride treatment, oral hygiene and nutrition counseling). Wisdom tooth extraction is done on a limited basis, depending on the complexity. We can also assist with treatment planning for full and partial dentures.
The Adult Education Program offers the following services in Livingston and West Yellowstone.
- HiSET Testing.
- Upcoming HiSET dates.
- Friday, February 12th
- Friday, March 12th
- Friday, April 9th
- Register on the ETS website.
- Get more info about the rules and eligibility here.
- What is the HiSET? Think GED... it's the test you take to earn your high school equivalency if you don't have a high school diploma.
- Upcoming HiSET dates.
- Tutoring. Personalized, one-on-one tutoring for the HiSET.
- Career Support. Get help identifying your skills and interests, finding a job, boosting your skills, writing a resume, & interviewing.
- College Support. Get help applying for financial aid, boosting your academic skills, & applying for school whether its a 4-year, a 2-year, or a trade school.
- Apprenticeships. Het help finding an apprenticeship and studying for your future career.
- Certificates. Earn a certificate for work place skills, computers skills, & money skills.
- Drivers License. Get help studying for the drivers license exam.
- Kat Mulqueen is the classroom teacher.
- Monday - Thursday
- 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- All tutoring and support is free.
- ETS charges $64 for the HiSET. And CHP charges $15 for the HiSET. You'll need to pay both fees.
- We serve adults aged 16 and up.
- If you are 16, 17 or 18 years old, we need proof that you have withdrawn from school. We can help you get the documentation you need.
|About Community Health Partners||Explore More|