Livingston Farmer’s Market
May 26 @ 8:00 am - September 15 @ 5:00 pm
LIVINGSTON FARMERS MARKET
Every Wednesday, June 2nd – Sept 15th, 2021 4:30 – 7:30 PM
Increases Access to Healthy Local Food by:
• Offering vegetables, fruit, honey, eggs, flowers, and starter plants from 35 farmers and
backyard gardeners in 2020 alone.
• Offering beef, pork, and lamb from regional ranch operations when available.
• Giving 82 low-income seniors $50 vouchers to spend on fresh produce and honey in 2020.
Fuels the Rural Economy by:
• Providing a market for about 230 farmers, ranchers, and artisans each year, with as many as
102 vendors in a single day!
• Generating nearly $250,000 in sales for vendors each year, which is then spent locally.
• Giving new businesses a chance to get off the ground and develop a customer base.
• Giving Young Entrepreneurs a chance to gain business skills and earn money by
creating and selling products at the market.
• Keeping shopping $$s local by attracting nearly 10% of the Livingston community to the market
Supports Livingston & Park County by:
• Showcasing community services.
• Providing valuable information about the area.
• Allowing area nonprofits to promote their mission.
• Educating people about the importance of healthy soil and grasslands for reducing carbon.
• Reducing waste to our landfills by requiring food vendors to use compostable take-out ware only.